Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!!

I can't believe that it is already 2007?! It seems like yesterday that I was big, fat, pregnant and ringing in 2006. Now I have a 10 and 1/2 month old baby boy and a little girl that is growing up way too fast.

This past weekend TJ did nothing but spend time with her daddy. Since setting up her play room/house, she comes in the mornings, grabs Rey by the leg, says "come here Da" and proceeds to take him to her table and make him "food". She is so talkative and smart. I am amazed everyday.

MA is also growing. He is moving around more (not yet crawling) and looks like any day he will just turn around and run to the next room. He is so funny. He does not want to crawl anywhere, but if someone helps him, he will walk all day long. I have not seen a kid go as much as he does.

Rey and I are going strong. Each day that we have to spend apart only makes our love grow stronger. I can't believe that our 5th anniversary is only a couple months away. We are really going to have to think about how we would like to celebrate.

As far as resolutions go, I haven't made any and probably won't. I have tried before, but I have never been able to keep them. So, I will work on what I struggle with everyday: being the best mommy I can be, try to be more patient (I've been working on this one for a long time) and to continue giving of myself.

I hope you all had a wonderful and memorable New Year. Just know that I think about all my friends and family daily. I love and miss you all. God bless and bonne chance.

No comments: