Thursday, February 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!!!!

Today is Max's 1st birthday. I can't believe that it has been a year already. Max is getting so big. He crawls around a lot of the day, but his new thing is "walking" laps around the apartment. He is great at holding on to walls and sidestepping to whichever room he wants to be in. He now has 7 teeth and pretty much eats "big people" food instead of baby food. He has been on 2% milk for about 3 months now and once that gallon is gone he will move on to whole milk like the rest of us. I am not sure how big he is exactly yet. He goes for his 1 year checkup on Monday. Also we will have a party on Saturday and he will get a "WIGGLES" cake. I am amazed that it has been a whole year and that I have kept my sanity while staying home with 2 kids. I guess time does fly by when you are having fun.

No comments: