Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Seven Random Things About Me

I thought I would play along with Snarfle and I, too, am in a sharing mood today.

You know how this works. Seven random facts/habits about yourself. Tag someone else. Blah, blah, blah.

1. I absolutely, will not ever, never, not on my life, clean a bathroom again. I despise that chore and hubby does a wonderful job at it.

2. I go barefoot as often as I can. If it were socially acceptable I would only wear shoes in winter. Hubby yells at me for having dirty feet all the time, "just put on some shoes/sandals" he says.

3. I believe in ghosts/spirits/angels. (And I have seen a few!)

4. One day I want to become a world known photographer.

5. I am a little, tiny, itsy, bitsy, very small, bit obsessive complusive. I have to have my kids DVDs arranged in a certain way, their toys put in very specific containers, books on the self in a certain order and all my photos in certain albums and those albums on/in certain places. If this doesn't happen I spend hours straightening everything out.

6. I love classic cars and wish I had enough money to build a garage like Jay Leno. (Really, I just love cars in general. Don't know why?)

7. I married my absolute best friend in the whole wide world!! We argue, we fight, we don't talk to each other for hours, we kiss, we hold hands, we make-up and we are so totally in love with one another. I can tell him anything and know that he is still going to be there tomorrow.

I am not going to tag anyone, but would love to hear about others.

No comments: