A wonderful gal on a PCOS forum sent a link to this video. It is about infertility. I have struggled with infertility since before I was officially diagnosed in 2002. Even though I have two beautiful children blessing my life, I still deal with the daily issues of feeling inadequate as a woman and wife. The song is amazing and the video had me in tears. The message is clear and one that I wish I could convey more easily.
Some days I wonder if I am being selfish. I have 2 children already, a girl and a boy, do I need more? My husband and I feel that we do, in fact, need more children to complete our family. Our lives have become an outrageous adventure because of our kids, and we wouldn't change a thing. Our children are God's answers to so many payers.
Rey and I continue to hope and prayer that another miracle will come our way soon. I actually can say that I have half a dozen friends and family that are expecting, with newborns, or trying to conceive. Even though I am extremely happy for them all, it makes me painfully aware of the child that is not yet in our family. I have been thinking about my infertility a lot lately and just needed a gateway to get it out -- the song opened the gate.
No comments:
Post a Comment