This is TJ's dance class. In the 1st photo she is warming up and in the 2nd all the kids are dancing in a circle.
***********
This photo is of MA after eating his omelet and toast with jelly. I think most of the jelly was on him instead of in his tummy.
***********
This is a shot of both kiddos at the downtown park. They love to look over the bridge at the water below.
***********
In other news, we have finally been given dates for our adoption training. Our case worker called Monday evening with the dates. We will be in training each Tuesday evening from Sept. 9th to Nov. 11th. Rey and I are excited. The dates fit perfectly for us because they fall after TJ's scoliosis appointment, and after school begins. That's it for now. I hope to have more news soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment