Thursday, August 07, 2008

Not enough

Today, I had a dear friend tell me that I did not update the blog nearly enough. So, I will try to be better. At this point there isn't a lot to update everyone on.

After vacation we got back into the daily grind without much excitement. I am staying busy with my duties at church. Although, I am sad to say, that next Wednesday (the 13th) will be my last MOMS (Moms On a Mission at Springcreek) meeting for a while. With TJ starting school and our adoption classes starting soon after, I literally don't have the time in the day to run back and forth. I will definitely miss all my mommy friends, but I know we will see each other at church.

On the adoption note, we are looking for a sitter for the ten weeks of class. Through our contacts at church, we have four or five really good prospects. I just need to get on the ball and start calling these ladies. I am sort of dragging my feet because I really don't like the idea of leaving my kiddos that long, but if we want to grow our family it is a must. I know it is only 4 to 5 hours, once a week so I will soldier on.

MA has been going to a weekly class at the local rec center and seems to enjoy his time away by himself. I can't believe he is such a big boy now. He's never really been a baby, but it seems like he grows more mature overnight. I am so proud of him.

TJ has gotten into a really bad stage. Everything out of her mouth is a demand and it drives me batty! We have tried just about everything, but nothing seems to get thru to her. Other than her mouth, she is doing well and is excited about school. I just hope she stays that way when the 1st day comes around.

Well, there is my update for now. Again, I will try to be better in the coming weeks.

No comments: