Thursday, January 08, 2009

We are still waiting

Just wanted to post that we are still waiting to hear something about the adoption process. Our understanding is that a CPS supervisor somewhere has our information and will either give approval or deny the application to adopt. Again, it is our understanding at this point that the approval process can take a couple of weeks. If we are approved then we will hear from a CPS case worker to start looking at the children's profiles. So we wait.

Everything else is wonderful. I am glad the holidays are over and we are getting back into a routine. We have some great stuff planned in the 1st few months of this year. I have started my book club again, now that I don't have adoption training on Tuesdays anymore. In another week or so I will start planning on MA's birthday party in February. Rey will be taking TJ to a father/daughter dance in March and MA will begin soccer lessons in late February. Rey and I will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary in March. Then in April we get to enroll TJ in kindergarten. She is still loving school and we couldn't be happier. We are staying busy and I am enjoying every bit of it.

No comments: