WOW! This has been an incredible month and it is only the 9th!
We closed on our new home the 4th. It is absolutely wonderful to have a place all your own, a place our kids will grow and mature, and hopefully, have wonderful memories of. I am so proud of Rey for finding and deciding on this home. It is all we need and more. (Some of you may not know that Rey chose this house alone, I never even saw it until after the contract was accepted and the inspector came out.)
TJ, Rey and I have finally delivered all our Girl Scout cookies. TJ was the 2nd highest seller in her troop. She was a wonderful sales lady at our booth sale on Saturday. She waved at everyone, gave some the puppy dog eyes, and shouted across the parking lot, "COOKIES, GET YOUR COOKIES, COOKIES!!!" I am proud of her for giving it her all.
Also on Saturday the boys had a great day to themselves. We had donuts for breakfast and then they set out on an adventure with Thomas the Tank Engine. MA was able to ride Thomas, take pictures with him, and even meet Sir Topham Hat. Then for lunch MA had a blast at McDonalds and the play place.
As for right now we are slowly packing and getting things ready for movers on Tuesday the 16th. Spring Break will be spent putting our home in order. YEA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment