I just needed to post about all the wonderful things that I am thankful for at the moment.
*I am thankful for wonderful friends supporting us on our adoption journey, but even more so in our lives. We have friends that care and love us. It means so much.
*I am thankful for social workers who work long days and send that extra email or two with my little ones reports even though it is past quitting time.
*I am thankful for the care, love and support Liam is getting from his foster family. They are amazing people!
*I am thankful for my small group of adoptive moms. They are teaching me invaluable lessons, quieting my fears, and praying for our adoption. These women are beautiful, loving and real. They tell me like it is and are crazy supportive.
*I am thankful for my sewing machine. It is not fancy, but it is helping bring Liam home by making fun items I can sell.
*I am thankful for my husband. He is my steadiness. I can't be the crazy I like to be without him.
*I am thankful for my kids. As much as homework frustrates me, I know they are learning and growing. They are a bright light in my sometimes dim world.
*I am thankful I live in America and that I have freedoms (which most of the time I take for granted).
*I am thankful for my mom and sister for coming to help me with the craft bazaar.
*I am thankful for my home and its warmth. There are many trying to stay warm tonight (here in the US and abroad).
*I am thankful for the outrageous amounts of food we have in our pantry. There are many going hungry tonight (again, here in the US and abroad).
What are you thankful tonight?
No comments:
Post a Comment