Friday, October 27, 2006

Two against one -- not fair in the least

Today I am being run ragged by my children. My daughter (Sis) somehow has energy to run, bounce and scream. I don't understand? She had a very restless night and yet she can go, go, go! I told her to leave the recycling bin alone. You know what she did to me??? She looks me in the eye, points her little finger at me, and then screams "NOOOO!" She is in a timeout for two minutes for not listening and for throwing the alumnium can. My son (Bubba), on the other hand, is sick. He does not want to eat, sit, play, stand or lay down. He wants to be held constantly. Most days I can handle that, but today I am so tired. Bubba did not sleep well at all last night. So, because neither child slept well, Mom slept not at all!!!

I hate being home with two children 24 hours a day for 5 days!! I hope Dad gets home fast tonight. I am counting down the minutes. Don't get me wrong...I love my kids. I just miss having an extra set of hands, eyes and ears. I never realized how much I relied on hubby until he was not around to help out. I don't know how single mothers do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

relish and appreciate these moments of craziness!! no one ever said motherhood would be easy...it is the hardest job you will ever undertake...but the most rewarding!!!