Friday, December 08, 2006

Reading Time

Today I put the babies down for their naps after lunch as usual. Everything was fairly quiet very quickly. I thought "WOW, they must have been super tired!" I went to check on Max and he was out like a light, Talia was "reading" however. So, I just let her "read" because she was being so quiet. About 5 minutes later I went to check on her and this is what I found.



Isn't she beautiful. I am so lucky that she enjoys her story time and all the books she has. This just made my day.

1 comment:

eyeball_715 said...

she's beautiful! what a precious moment to capture on film!

glad that you do stop by...i didn't know that you had a blog too, but i linked you on my page, so i'll be checking on ya too!

Merry Christmas, and i'll be sending "good house selling" vibes your way the best i can...=)