We picked up the kids at my moms, they slept all the way home(1 hour drive) and we listened to the radio and talked the entire ride. Just before we get home the radio plays "our song" which is "Iris" by the GooGoo Dolls. It was completely magical and one of the best nights we've had in a long while. I am still so in love with my hubby and tonight was perfect.
Also, I found out how much my hubby really loves me. After seeing the show we decided to look for souveniers. I found a purse I feel in love with, so I picked it up to see how much it cost, nearly fainted and then quickly put it back down. Hubby asked if I liked it and I said "yes...but". Hubby put it on the counter and bought it for me!! I am so blessed, I just had to share.
Here are two pics of my new bag.
Also here is a link to Cirque Du Soleil--I would recommend seeing any of there shows, they have venues across the globe.http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/cirquedusoleil/default.htm
2 comments:
Ooooh, I love Cirque du Soleil! I've seen Mystere in Vegas and then TC took me to see a show (I can't remember the name!) when he was in Seattle for the summer. It was our 3rd anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
And I absolutely love the purse. Husbands can be so wonderful.
Post a Comment