Well, we have lots of updates to tell everyone about.
First, TJ has officially been taken off the pacifer. No more binky for her. The trick that worked best for us was cutting off the end. She did not like the paci, then would hand it back to me, and say "it's broken". I told that if it is broken we should throw it in the trash and off she went. We only had two nights of issues getting to sleep. Since then everything is great.
Second, we have moved MA into a toddler bed. He is growing into such a big boy. He will now climb into bed and go to sleep when I say it is nap or night-night time. My baby is growing up too fast!!!
Finally, TJ is potty trained. She has been wearing "big girl panties" for about a week and a half now. She has had one accident in all that time. We have even been out and about without an accident!! I am so proud of her. She finally decided she really didn't like wearing diapers. Now, I only by diapers for one!! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment