I want to ask everyone to pray for a few of my high school friends. Wes Hardy was a police officer here in Plano and was involved in an accident that took his life on Saturday morning. Wes and his wife Ashlee were ahead of me in school. Wes's sister, Leslie, graduated with me. Please pray for these friends as they face a trying time. Wes and Ashlee had twin girls that just turned 3, please pray for them as well. I know prayer is powerful, so please pray for strength for this family and their friends.
The funeral was Thursday and it was beautiful. There were so many wonderful stories about Wes. He was a wonderful person and an amazing police officer. This has been surreal for me. These two friends were about my and Rey's age and had two babies. It has really made me think. I don't know what I would do without my husband. How do you go on when your soul mate and best friend are gone? Please just pray for strength for Ashlee to continue loving and living for her little girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment