Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer keeps going strong

It has finally cooled down around here which is great. The kids and I have spent more time outside. We seem to keep going and going. Last weekend we went to the McKinney trade days for the first time and had lots of fun seeing all that was offered. Thursday we went swimming and today we just returned from the zoo. I am excited that tomorrow we are taking the kids to the $1 movies to watch Earth. This will be the first time they are going to a theater. The thing I am most excited about is next Tuesday the kids, myself, my sister, brother, mom, and 2 nieces will be going to the Texas Civil War Musuem. I love history and especially the Civil War and antebellum periods. I am sure that I will get much more from this outing than the kids. That just means we will have to go back again. So, we keep on trucking with the summer. School is just around the corner.

No comments: