Wednesday, the 25th of November, Talia went in for her check-up. She had x-rays taken and after her group of doctors and nurses reviewed them we were given great news. The screws and rods were in the same place they were put in! Talia was released to travel again and Dr. Sucato stated she could go back to school as long as Talia and I were comfortable with the decision. Dr. Sucato also took off about a week for the cast wearing. Talia will go back in on January 28th for a final x-ray and cast removal. As of now, Talia is able to get out and about again.
Thanksgiving was held at our home this year and we all had lots of fun. My mom, dad and brother all came Wednesday evening and spent the night. We played the Wii, board games and card games. The evening was spent laughing and celebrating that we were all together. Thursday my sister and her two girls came in for the feast. I thought we would have tons of leftovers (we usually do), but we only got a few turkey sandwiches and a couple of ham sandwiches out of the meal.
Friday morning I was up and at 'em by 4 am for all the sales. I really didn't buy a lot, mainly some new board games for the kiddos. However, I had fun all the same. That afternoon was so beautiful we took the kids to the park for an hour or so and then went to do some more shopping.
Saturday was great! We put up our Christmas trees and stockings. I love having the Christmas decorations up around the house. Here are few photos of us with the decorations.
1 comment:
Yay! I love the family picture of the four of you, though it's weird to see you without glasses. I'm sure you can't wait until the cast is a thing of the past.
Post a Comment