Thursday, January 27, 2011

People wonder why......

I'm CRAZY!

Let me tell you the two reasons I am the way I am.....TJ and MA.

TJ tells me nightly that she doesn't need to go potty, brush teeth, brush hair or eat because, "I did [that] last year!" Well, maybe so, but we try to do these things at least.....weekly, sometimes daily, mostly several times a day. She has also informed me that "I don't need hugs!" Well, I do, but it doesn't seem to change her mind.

She also has her first crush on a boy in her class. She had his name on a couple of her papers. I asked her if she liked "Joe", and she said "I love him". Oy!!! I told her it was probably wise not to let her daddy know.

MA is a ball of energy! He loves brownies and wrestling (unless someone else wins). He was a ninja today. He found a black silk ribbon TJ stole from MeMe and then MA asked me to tie it around his head. He wore his ninja band for a couple of hours, even while playing at the park and going to pick up Sissy from school.

MA asked me to wrestle with him this afternoon. I told him no because he cried when I won earlier in the day. He proceeded to yell at the top of his lungs (no exaggraration), "JUST YOU STOP TALKING!!!!!!". UGH!

Yeah, people wonder why.......

No comments: