Thursday, June 21, 2012

This and That

Well we just completed our home study and it went really well. It felt like sitting and having tea with a good friend. I could not sleep last night, so I am extremely tired right now. However, I wanted to link to another adoptive mom's blog discussing the raising of adoption funds.

With our home study out of the way we want to start early on raising our adoption funds. This is a hard thing for Rey and I. We have always felt we do well with our money and asking others for money is not something we are accustomed.

So, we will be thinking of fun, creative ideas to raise our funds. Hopefully we will be up and running very soon. Until then would you all please continue to pray for our journey? Prayers are the most precious gift we could receive right now (and it doesn't cost a thing).

Blessings!

No comments: