We just sent our check in for the adoption processing fee and now we have $9 in our checking account until Friday. Such is the way of adoptive parents...
I HATE, absolutely HATE, that adopting a child takes so much money. I still can't wrap my mind around it.
This week has been horrible in moving money into different accounts, taking cash withdrawls from every credit card we have (which is only 3, but still), and trimming our budget even more than we have already. I so want to stick my head in the sand and say "what money?"
I am at least happy to know that now we can focus on fundraising for the big program fee due next year. We will need to pay $19,000 before we travel to pick up Liam.
I just have to say THANK YOU!!! again to all of you that have already donated. You have helped us reach our 1st goal in the processing fee.
Please remember us as we try to reach our biggest goal yet. If at all possible, please help us raise the $19,000 needed to bring Liam home.
We have lots of puzzle pieces left and would like to have all pieces "sold" by the end of the year.
Again, many thanks and blessings to everyone aiding in our adoption journey.
We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment