Friday, February 22, 2013

A Little Catch Up

I've fallen behind again on updating the blog.  Sorry....

First up we have Talia, the Blue Ribbon Colt Award winner for January!  She was so happy and proud.  So am I.




Next up we have Liam's room (or the boys room since he and Max will share).  I have finally put up his name on the wall.  His bed is ready and waiting for him.  He even has a bike and desk like big brother and sister.  We can hardly stand this wait, we want Liam home to play with and love on!



 
 
Then, last weekend was Max's 7th Birthday!!  He is definitely not a baby anymore.  We had a little celebration with family on his actual birthday and then a party with classmates and teammates on Saturday.  He was super excited about everything, but his favorite was having all his friends come over and play with him.  Most of his gifts were still unopened until yesterday when I wanted to check some of the cool things out. ;-)
 







 

Now we are caught up.  Today Max became a Blue Ribbon Colt Award winner.  He was so proud.  So am I and his teacher.


No comments: