Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Happy and Sad

 
I am missing Liam something awful today.
 
We have wonderful friends so close to picking up their little sweeties and we are at a standstill.
 
It doesn't seem fair.  (Although these other families have been in process longer than we have.)
 
I emailed our social worker yesterday and asked if there was any news on our front.  She informed me that with the new Korean law and court process we most likely will not get anything new until a few of the cases have been approved by the court and they are ready to review our case. 
 
This makes me a little sad.  We have worked quickly to get all of our paperwork in and wait.
 
Now there is nothing to break up that wait.  We will continue to wait and then once movement starts it "should" all go very quickly.  However, a year of just waiting is no fun.  There is no busy work.
 
So I miss Liam today and I'm a little sad.
 
But, I am very happy that babies are coming home to their forever families.
 
Happy and Sad

No comments: