We have had some pretty exciting news about Liam recently.
We also received new photos. This one is from June.
These three photos are from mid July.
I know I say it all the time, but he is getting so big!
I wish he would just stop growing for a little while.
From the previous post we sent off our 2nd acceptance packet on May 31st.
Then it took longer to get to the next steps.
We found out that our EP (emigration permit) was submitted on July 25th!!
This is much later than we expected but we are so thrilled to be one step closer.
It is estimated to take 4 to 5 weeks for EP approval.
We are hoping for the end of August to get approval.
Next we will be submitted to court for our 1st trip. We don't know how long that will take.
We are hoping to at least take our 1st trip by the end of September.
That would mean Liam could be home sometime in October.
We just aren't sure at this point.
But, we do know we are close and that makes us very happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment