TJ had all her scoliosis tests today. She did so well. I am extremely proud of her and can't believe how easy going she was about everything. She sat still for the ultrasound even when she was freezing. Then, she sat perfectly still for the CT scan which was great. She didn't even cry when the nurse inserted the IV for the sedation drugs. She just looked up from the cartoons and said "Ow". The sedation was for the hour long MRI. She did amazing and woke up happy to be able to go home. We will get the results in about a week. At that point, we will make an appointment to sit down with all the doctors, nurses and specialists to review the results, get a prognosis and decide when and how to proceed.
All in all, TJ did very well today and I am so happy she was so brave. Because she was so good she was given the opportunity to pick out a special toy. She chose a little, stuffed tiger. We named the tiger TJ, because she was so brave and strong.
In other news, we start our adoption training classes tomorrow. I am a wreck with worry. I keep wondering "what if". What if they think we are horrible people and won't let us adopt? Worse, what if they think we are so terrifically horrid that they take away our children we have now? I know....I know....it is normal, but it is still scary. I will try to post Wednesday about the class (as it will be very late Tuesday when we get back). Please continue to pray for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment