Stay at home mom of 3, 2 homegrown and 1 picked from South Korea.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Abilene Zoo
Since we were all in Abilene, we just had to stop by the zoo. A new enterance has been built and it looks so nice. We just had to share some of the photos of the animals. If you ever have the chance to go, I recommend feeding the giraffes. My kids love watching the giraffes long tongue reach for the food.
The entrance wasn't finished the last time we went.
And I'd have to second the giraffes there! I've never seen another zoo where you can get so close to their tongue (of course, I've only been to about 4 zoos in my life...)
1 comment:
The entrance wasn't finished the last time we went.
And I'd have to second the giraffes there! I've never seen another zoo where you can get so close to their tongue (of course, I've only been to about 4 zoos in my life...)
Post a Comment