We are getting a little break from the adoption training today. Our facilitator is on vacation and has no one to fill in. So we get a week off. I am happy about this because I now get more time to rejuvinate myself. I am unhappy about this because it is prolonging training and I really just want to be done.
Rey and I upgraded our fire extinguisher and we are now ready to go. We would like to start looking at children before Christmas, but we are uncertain has to when our homestudy would be completed. I know it has only been since May that we started, but I'm impatient (it's my downfall). I am just hoping to have new members in our family by summer time.
I say it a lot and I will say it again...I'm EXCITED! I just don't know how to convey the emotions and thought processes going on everyday except as a state of constant excitement.
No comments:
Post a Comment