Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Keep moving

This week has been moving along fairly well.

The plumbing has been repaired, but we now have a hole in the linoleum in the kitchen. We talked to the property manager and we will be paying $1150 for the repairs, but we don't have to pay for the flooring because she wants to replace it anyway. So, we will soon be getting new tile flooring in the kitchen and I am excited.

Today we are meeting with TJ's kindergarten team and I am even excited about that. The school has been so helpful with everything. I think she is going to have a great year next year.

I am working on catching up with my scrapbooking. I am 11 months behind and don't seem to be very motivated. There is just so much other stuff I would rather do. Hopefully I can get moving this holiday weekend. I also just bought a bunch of really cute fabric so I need to get moving on making some things for the kiddos.

Still in a bit of a funk, but I'm coming around.

No comments: