Sunday, October 18, 2009

Change in Plans

There has been a little change on when TJ's cast will be removed. The nurse called last week and said there was a scheduling conflict and if we could come another date for x-rays and cast removal. So, TJ will be walking around on Wednesday the 21st now, instead of the 19th.

She is so ready to be out of the cast and I am most definitely ready for her to be out of the cast. I will be so thankful when she can move around on her own and use the restroom all by herself once again.

TJ will not be returning to school until Monday, October 26th. We want her to have time to get use to doing things for herself again. I think she is extremely excited at the prospect of going back to school and seeing her friends and playmates.

No comments: