Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Time

Well....we've had another change in plans. After Talia's appointment today, we were told she will need to stay in the cast another 6 weeks. The doctor ordered x-rays and a CT scan this morning. From those two tests he saw that the rods had slipped slightly. He ordered an MRI for Friday, the 30th. The doctor believes that everything is still "good", but wants to be safe. So...Talia stays in a cast for another 6 weeks to strengthen her vertebrae.

Please keep us in your thoughts. Talia is frustrated that she can do nothing on her own. I am frustrated that she can do nothing and that we can not pick up and go do things. I am extremely tired and, in all honesty, pissed that we are temporarily putting things on hold. I am trying to remember that this is all temporary...it will pass.

2 comments:

Lori said...

It will pass, Shelly. Seriously though, please let me know what you need.

Alana said...

I will be praying for all of you that the next 6 weeks goes by quickly...