Friday, February 04, 2011

Bad Weather Days....cont

I really don't mind bad weather days, but I will say I am going stir crazy. I have not left the house in 4 days. While I love my children and husband, they can get on my last shred of sanity. Today has been the worst so far.

The kids have fought over 1 particular book when we clearly have hundreds of others. They have fought over crayons (again, we clearly have hundreds of crayons). They are enforcing their bedroom door signs today (No Boys Allowed, No Girls Allowed) and neither of them likes not being able to go in the others room. UGH! I have puzzle pieces in the play room floor, I don't know which puzzle they go to. So, I am certain all the puzzles (pieces and boxes) will go in the recycling bin after this weekend. I am not about to figure out what goes where! My daughter still insists she play in the house in her bathing suit. While our home is warm (THANK YOU LORD), it is not that warm. My son wants to run and jump (and I can't blame him), but he is jumping from the kids play table onto the little sofa.

I really just want to get out of this house (and I know the kids do to), but we just won't risk it. We are slowly running out of ideas for things to do. It may just have to be cartoon day today?

No comments: