Sunday, September 02, 2012

9 months old!

Today our little guy Liam is 9 months old!

It is so hard knowing he is growing up 1/2 a world away and that he won't be in arms for almost another year. We knew going into this adoption that we would spend A LOT of time waiting, we knew it would be difficult, but we never thought it would be this hard.

I just want to be able to pick up Liam and snuggle him close. Talia and Max even ask when Liam is coming home and why can't we just go get him now. I wish we could just hop on a plane and go get him. Oh, how I wish we could!

My hope is that we get lots of new photos of Liam in our next WBC (well baby check) report. I can't wait to see that perfect little face.

No comments: