Saturday, September 15, 2012

New Photos!!!!!!

This has been a great week! On Wednesday, we received our passports in the mail. I truly know what a virtual friend meant when she said, "can we go get him now?" I just wanted to hop on a plane and go.

Friday we received THREE new photos of Liam in Korea. I am so very happy. However, I wonder a little bit if it would be easier to not see the photos. This is going to be a year long wait and I am already so sad that Liam is getting so big. He is growing up without us and I just want to go snuggle him right this moment! I love photos of my kids, just come look at my walls, albums, scrapbooks, and digital storage. But part of me wants to live in my imaginary world where Liam doesn't grow any more until I get to Korea. WOW, this is going to be tough!





No comments: