While tying yarn on paper mittens at the kids school today, I was chatting with a teacher.
This wonderful teacher asked about Liam's adoption and where we were in the process.
As I answered I began to do a little math and realized we have been waiting for Liam for 6 months!!
There are days it seems like a lifetime has gone by.
But, then there are days (like today) when I think, "WOW! The days have flown!"
This sweet teacher helped me realize that we are half way there.
It will likely take 12-14 months from referral to travel call.
(We are being optimistic thinking 12 months is all we will have to wait.)
WE ARE AT 6 MONTHS!!!!
I know we have a ways to go, but it is so nice realizing that we are going over the hump.
C'mon Korea! Get this new process going and let me bring my baby home.
No comments:
Post a Comment