Our week has been a little better.
Yesterday we had a wonderful surprise from an angel on earth. One of God's faithful kids had taped an envelope to our door. Inside a beautiful note of love and encouragement with a gift card for groceries!! Praise God that He has put amazing people in our lives. We don't know who blessed us, but we know we will send prayers over them to be blessed 10 fold.
I have completely lost my voice. I have not spoken since Wednesday. I know the kids and Rey are probably happy about this but I'm not. I miss being able to call a friend or my mom to chat. Oh well. I hope my voice returns soon.
Yesterday we also received Liam's December well baby check (WBC). It stated that Liam is now walking and continues to grow on target. Yeah!!!
Today I got a phone call (I couldn't answer) from our agency. Our social worker left a message saying they have Liam's January WBC but before they send it to us wanted to warn us. Liam had an accident, fell down, and busted his forehead. He had to have stitches. The agency was sending a photo of the gash before stitches. Otherwise, Liam is again developing on target.
Here is Liam's gash.
This is all very familiar. I do believe we had a very similar experience with Max when he was about 1 year old.

No comments:
Post a Comment