I have found that this Christmas season has really lifted my spirits!! I am excited about all the holiday time hubby has coming. I am also enjoying taking my children to the stores to go shopping. I just love the feeling of finding the perfect gift for those on your list. Today my daughter helped me pick out a couple of toys to put in the "Toys for Tots" donation box and we had a great time. TJ helped me "test" the toys and then helped put them in the donation box. It was amazing to see her face beam when the gentleman at the booth gave her a lollipop for the donation. She was in heaven all the way home.
I have actually found myself smiling at strangers more, greeting people and just generally being cheery. This is something I have not felt in quite some time.
Don't get me wrong, I still have my moments. I just get so annoyed with rude, inconsiderate or ignorant drivers. I think if I did not have to drive places this would be the closest to perfect my world could get.
No comments:
Post a Comment