Tuesday, November 07, 2006

To Do List

My husband suggested I post my "to do list". This is a list of things I want to do before I die. Some are easy, some will take time and money and others just seem like fun. By putting it here I can keep track of what is going on and can update it as I "do" the things on my list.

Take my children to Disney World -- I love that place and I can't imagine a greater joy than seeing my children's faces light up with wonder.

Take my dad to Australia -- He has always wanted to go, but never had the money or time.

Take my husband to Paris for a romantic getaway.

Go to Italy to meet my pen pal I have had since 6th grade. She is getting married soon and I would love to see her in person and attend the wedding.

Take a cross country train ride to see the best and beautiful part of the US.

I want to dance in the kitchen with my husband.

I want to take my family to New York during the holidays to see the sights, ice skate, shop and see broadway shows.

I want to master my photography skills -- maybe even take a few classes.

That is all for now. I am sure that there are many more and I will add them later. For now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful to-do-list! I pray that you will be able to check each one of those tasks off in the coming years!

Your blogs are great - you have a knack for writing - one of so many talents!