Stay at home mom of 3, 2 homegrown and 1 picked from South Korea.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Seven Year Itch?!
Today my husband and I have been together for seven years. The bad part is that he is in Richardson and I am here. I hate being away from him for so long. I can't wait for Friday to get here!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
7 years?! still newlyweds!! there is no 'bad part' about his being in Richardson and your being where you are...it is all in the Plan...consider the blessing that you have instead of focusing on the negative...you have a husband...you have 7 wonderful years behind you and many more to come...you have 2 beautiful children...focus on the positive...cherish the time you spend together instead of hating the time you are apart...
1 comment:
7 years?! still newlyweds!! there is no 'bad part' about his being in Richardson and your being where you are...it is all in the Plan...consider the blessing that you have instead of focusing on the negative...you have a husband...you have 7 wonderful years behind you and many more to come...you have 2 beautiful children...focus on the positive...cherish the time you spend together instead of hating the time you are apart...
Post a Comment