Things are looking a little better around here.
We still have no offers on the house and I am still apart from my husband and I still hate it, but the house has been shown a couple of times.
I am glad the Thanksgiving holidays are coming up because I really need that time to spend with my hubby. I am missing him something fierce and the feeling is not dwindling. I don't think I will ever get use to him being gone.
I am also excited about putting up my Christmas tree. At least I can have a little normalacy in all this hecticness. I already have the kids gifts wrapped and in the closet. I have finished all my Christmas shopping and only have about 4 gifts left to wrap. I even have a couple of 1st birthday gifts wrapped for Max, and his birthday isn't until February!!
Money is still tight. Taking care of two seperate households is not easy nor cheap. I just wish we could do something to get a little extra $$ for the holidays. I have thought about going back to work, but what if the house sells--then I have to quit and that doesn't look good. Also, I would only be making enough to pay for the daycare for the kids--what good does that do? Oh well, I guess we will ride it out.
As the song says -- "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride."
No comments:
Post a Comment